S’installer dans un nouveau pays, c’est une expérience très enrichissante. Cela demande aussi de sortir de sa zone de confort. Toutefois, il est possible de créer un nouvel environnement qui vous [...]
Our summer camp for teenagers is offered to international students as well as local students. Whether it’s exploring the city and Canadian culture or preparing for their studies in September in one of our high schools, your teenagers will surely enjoy this camp.
The purpose of the camp is to teach leadership skills in a relaxed setting where students will alternate their days between classroom instruction by a qualified teacher, educational activities in French and cultural activities.
Canada Homestay Network (CHN) is the provider of accommodation for hosting our international students during this summer.
- Guided tour of Canada’s Parliament
- 2 day trip to Montréal (Weeks 3 & 7)
- Cruise on the Rideau Canal
- Ottawa International Buskerfest
- Mooney’s Bay – Day at the beach
- Paddle boating at Dow’s Lake
A Typical Week At The LSC
|Day spent with host family||Learning to know each other||Leadership: from local to international||Intercultural and global skills||Collaboration and social entrepreneurship||Sustainability in Action||Day spent with host family|
|Outdoor Sports||Canadian Cuisine Workshop||Picnic at the Confederation Park||Indigenous History Workshop||Guided tour of the historical ByWard Market|
Benefits of Homestay
- It is an excellent way for international students to learn about canadian customs and culture
- It provides a great environment for students trying to improve their French and their English
- Students are placed in a safe, secure and stable home
- Students will have a private bedroom
- Students are provided with three meals per day
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
The camp will run for 8 weeks from July 1st to August 23rd, 2019. Our flexible camp allows students to register for any number of weeks. We’ve made sure that the weekly activities and outings are always engaging and fun.
- Download and complete the Registration Form.
- Forward the completed form to email@example.com
- A Summer Camp letter will be sent to you with further instructions.
Summer Camp Fees
- 1 week CAD$1,110
- 2 weeks CAD$1,720
- 3 weeks CAD$2,330
- 4 weeks CAD$2,940
- 5 weeks CAD$3,550
- 6 weeks CAD$4,160
- 7 weeks CAD$4,770
- 8 weeks CAD$5,380
(homestay accommodation included)
For More Information
Please contact Kathleen Dupuis
- 613-742-8960, ext. 2163
In my home country, everything is small and compact, and here it is huge. There are big sports clubs, people have t-shirts with the name of their school and teachers are very nice. If you have a problem, you can go see them.
The cultural diversity that I found here is great! I did not know that Canada had plenty of people from everywhere, and the Canadian community is different than my country’s. It is very different. I love it!
Ottawa is a very safe city. I can take the bus and go where I want without any problem.
I think I am going to have fun here; I am going to adapt and have a good education.
Choose this program to learn new things, new cultures; to meet a lot of people from all over the world, it is a great!