S’installer dans un nouveau pays, c’est une expérience très enrichissante. Cela demande aussi de sortir de sa zone de confort. Toutefois, il est possible de créer un nouvel environnement qui vous [...]
French as a Second Language
French as a Second Language
The Conseil des écoles publiques de l’Est de l’Ontario (CEPEO) is located in
Ottawa, Canada’s capital – a pleasant and safe bilingual city.
Our summer camp is recommended for students (12-18 years old) who have a beginner to intermediate knowledge of French. In addition to improving your French level, you will be given many opportunities to explore the city of Ottawa and practice your French during several educational and funfilled activities.
Canada Homestay Network (CHN)and CAS Services are the providers of accommodation for hosting our international students during this summer.
A Typical Week At The FSL Summer Camp
|Day spent with host family||Learning to know each other & French class||French class||French class||French class||French class||Day spent with host family|
|Outdoor Sports||Canadian Cuisine Workshop||Picnic at the Confederation Park||Indigenous History Workshop||Guided tour of the historical ByWard Market|
Benefits of Homestay
- It is an excellent way for international students to learn about canadian customs and culture
- It provides a great environment for students trying to improve their French and their English
- Students are placed in a safe, secure and stable home
- Students will have a private bedroom
- Students are provided with three meals per day
The camp will run for 3 weeks from August 4th to August 21st, 2020. There will be French classes in the morning and outings in the afternoons.
- Download and complete the Registration Form.
- Forward the completed form to email@example.com
- A Summer Camp letter will be sent to you with further instructions.
Summer Camp Fees
- 3 weeks CAD$ 1,000 before Dec. 31st 2019
- 3 weeks CAD$ 1,200 after Dec. 31st 2019
- C$ 1 456,40: Summer camp only
- C$ 956,40: Applicable if studying with CEPEO after Summer Camp and staying with Canada Homestay Network
- C$ 1 370: Summer camp only
- C$ 870: Applicable if studying with CEPEO after Summer Camp and staying with CAS Services
Canada Homestay Network
For More Information
Please contact us
- 613-742-8960, ext. 2163
In my home country, everything is small and compact, and here it is huge. There are big sports clubs, people have t-shirts with the name of their school and teachers are very nice. If you have a problem, you can go see them.
The cultural diversity that I found here is great! I did not know that Canada had plenty of people from everywhere, and the Canadian community is different than my country’s. It is very different. I love it!
Ottawa is a very safe city. I can take the bus and go where I want without any problem.
I think I am going to have fun here; I am going to adapt and have a good education.
Choose this program to learn new things, new cultures; to meet a lot of people from all over the world, it's great!